Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Need Research Help?

From Google Image
"I was completely panic stricken as to where to begin my research paper. The reference librarians were great in directing me to the right database to find articles!" - Bennie

"I thought my head was going to explode because I couldn't remember how to create my bibliography page from RefWorks, and my paper was due in 1 hour! I asked a librarian, and she had it created for me in less than 5 minutes which allowed me plenty of time to proofread it and get an A+. Thanks reference librarians!" - Johnnie

Librarians are available if you need help with your research! We are here to help you find high-quality scholarly material and any questions you may have. Stop by either libraries and ask for us! Or set up an Research Appointment. Don't panic! Get help at Clemens and Alcuin Library!

No comments: