The Library is dedicated to helping the students of the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University to become lifelong learners. Alcuin and Clemens Library would like to recognize faculty members who have notably contributed to promoting information literacy within the current academic year with an annual Information Literacy Faculty Award. Any member of the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University faculty is eligible. Nominations will be accepted from self-nominators, other faculty members, librarians, and students.
The winner of the award will receive:
• Award recipient's name noted in a book, purchased on their behalf for inclusion in the Library collection
• An individual plaque of recognition
• $100 towards research expenses
• Award recipient announced at the Academic Affairs Awards and Recognition Ceremony
• Recognition on the Library’s blog and in the Library’s departmental newsletters
More information can be found here.