Monday, November 07, 2011
Meet the Librarians - Molly Ewing!
Meet Molly Ewing, the Humanities Librarian. She is the liaison librarian to the Classics, Communication, English, ESL, Gender and Women’s Studies, German, and Hispanic Studies departments.
We asked her a few questions, and this is what she shared!
1) What was your favorite food when you were a child? Siti’s warak enab (all us cousins pretended they were cigars!)
2) What is one of your favorite quotes? Quid hoc ad aeternitatem?
3) What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the litterbox
4) What is your favorite form of exercise? Summer: bicycling; winter: cross country skiing; anytime: hiking
5) If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Dorothy Day
6) If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Set up a charitable trust
7) What do you want to be when you grow up? Wise
8) What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Send my 15 year-old to live overseas for 9 months
9) At what age did you become an adult? (see question 7)
Contact Molly email@example.com if you need research assistance.