Description information from RKMA:
- Quantification of influences and sources consumers trust related to their
- Assessments of how eco-consciousness and ethical behaviors of companies
influence consumer shopping behaviors
- Summaries of current research at several universities providing insight into
why people buy and how their buying decisions are influenced
- Discussions of consumer lifestyles and related spending
- Identification of products currently experiencing growth in the consumer
- How consumer spending is spurred by life events, gift giving, home ownership,
pets, leisure activities, and other factors
Accessing this information requires a password that is located here.
The password will need to be entered on this website, www.rkma.com.