Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Language for a New Century

Sponsored by the Literary Arts Institute of the College of Saint Benedict, “Language for a New Century: Contemporary Poetry from the Middle East, Asia, and Beyond” is a gathering of hundreds of poets from various parts of Asia, th e Middle East, Africa, Europe, America and elsewhere, some who are acclaimed worldwide and others who will be new to the reader. This book celebrates the artistic and cultural force flourishing today in the East.

Join us on April 16, 2009 at 7:30 PM in Gorecki 204 B, to hear two of these editors, Ravi Shankar and Tina Chang, read from "Language for a New Century".

For more information go to http://www.csbsju.edu/literaryarts/events/default.htm.


-sg
Events

1 comment:

Taru said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://easypowerpaint.com