Granger's is the classic poetry reference work, which both Alcuin and Clemens have in the reference collections in print. We're now taking a look at the online version, which includes the full-text of a great deal of poetry.
Here's a blurb from the publisher - take a look and see if you think you'd value this resource - and as always, let us know!
Granger's now has over 210,000 full text poems and several new sets of critical context essays.
Coming this spring, look for the following enhancements:
* Improved searching and browsing, enabling easy, intuitive searching of poets and poetry
* Simpler access to the most studied longer works of poetry and all their parts
* Direct searching of biographies, commentaries and critical context, including their content
* Browsable and searchable lists of schools of poetry and eras, ethnicities/nationalities, and language
* Audio readings of the 100 most beloved and studied poems