Thursday, January 20, 2005

Library as a sexy place?

This one even took me by surprise - check out the article on the Princeton U Libraries: Libraries, the Princeton campus's unknown repository of sexiness. The article claims that the Princeton libraries are one of the sexiest places on earth! A quick quote: "Emerson, the greatest of all oped writers, and the most quotable of all the Victorian sages, says that 'A man's library is a kind of harem'."

Unfortunately, we don't have any librarians at CSB/SJU that regularly wear their hair in a bun. However, we are taking votes for the sexiest librarian - male or female. Any nominations?

JP

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what's sexy?

a library with a blog.

Anonymous said...

Jim, you're just about the closest thing to sexy at either of the libraries!

Anonymous said...

Finally- libraries learning to appeal to the masses...the only reason I clicked on this blog was because of the sexy library part....way to go.

Anonymous said...

As a sexy person myself, I've had lots of trouble getting all my studying done when i'm continuously interrupted by georgous women asking for my number. Of course, now that I've started studying by the card catelogues no one bugs me...because those things are scary. I can attest to the attractiveness of a library as a sexy person sanctuary.

I also agree that library blogs are sexy. LiveJournal kicks Blogger's ass though. LJ even has a CSB/SJU community. *shameless plug from a sexy person* http://www.livejournal.com/community/csbsju/

The end.

Anonymous said...

media assistants are sexy too

Matt said...

There's a lot more where this came from if you go to the dance with me.

Yours Truly,
Napoleon Dynamite

Anonymous said...

Shocks...Pegs...BLOGS!!! Flippin sweet!!

Anonymous said...

What about student desk workers? Oh to be male and working at the circ desk at Clemens... oh wait...

Anonymous said...

Now, where are we going with that last comment? Are you already working at the CSB library? Wishing you were? Wishing you were male and working at the CSB Library?

Needs a little explanation, don't you think?